Sunday, September 26, 2010

Challenge #17-LeAnne's Inspiration Challenge

Welcome back to a new week and a new challenge! LeAnne here, and it's my turn to be the hostess--and this week, it's an inspiration challenge. You may know that I have a new granddaughter, so naturally, my interests are turning to all things baby girl! I found this cute little punkin at zulily:


Doesn't she make you smile? I thought her little outfit would make a FUN challenge for us all! So get creative and see what you can do with it. Please post it on your blog or an online gallery with the key word PP17 and then link it below! Here's my take on the inspiration photo, made for a friend who's going through some surgery:


Now let's see what our other talented designers have created this week:





5 comments:

  1. Ladies, your samples are all beautiful! Thanks so much for taking my inspiration photo and running with it! They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing inspiration from all of you once again! Gorgeous cards! I just had to play when I saw that sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that little girl gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration- all of the samples are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of the great inspiration again this week! That little one in the photo is just adorable and you just can't pass up pink!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a tough challenge for me. I don't have much baby stamp set. Then I remember seeing a blog using circle punches to make lollipop. So there it is, lollipop is my result. Thanks for the challenge.

    Cam

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!