Saturday, April 28, 2012

Winners for Challenge #92 - Nance's Sketch

Hi friends of The Paper Players, Nance here.  Looks like a lot of you really liked my sketch--yay!  Thank you to all who played along.  It is exciting to see so many different interpretations of one sketch.  So many clever ideas--you all continue to amaze us!  Thank you for letting us peek into your creative world.  You'll notice that we're trying something new using Inlinkz to display our Cut Above choices in a table with descriptions below. (please ignore that little "collection closed" linky [wink])  Please be sure to click on each thumbnail to see the fantastic work of our winners and leave them a little comment love.  So, without further delay....let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

The Design Team's selections for A Cut Above are....

This week's Headliner is......

Allisa!! 


Yeehaw, ride ‘em cowboy!  Allisa sure did a rootin’-tootin’ fabulous job with this week’s sketch.  What a great combination of papers, colors, stamps and embellishments.  I love how the geometry of the chevrons coordinates with the block design on the patterned paper and that little cowboy hat charm is just the perfect touch!  Congratulations, Allisa, you’re my choice for this week’s Headliner! 

Congratulations to all the winners. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a fun challenge from Lesley--it's full of Xs and Os!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners! These cards are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you so much for choosing my card!!

    jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- I am so thrilled that Shirley selected my Antiqued Buffalo as one of the "Cut Aboves"- I had a great time creating that faux burned look:-)! Congrats to the rest of the "Cut Aboves" and to Allisa for her wonderful "Headliner" card- love them all! Thanks again to The Paper Players for providing us with great weekly inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks LeAnne for choosing my card as one of the Cut Aboves. Congratulations to all the winners! I will wear my button proudly on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for picking my card as the Headliner...all of the entries were great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Anne Marie for choosing my card as one of the Cut Aboves. This is my first ever win, and I will proudly
    display my button on my blog. Congratulations to all the winners.
    I am over the moon.....Thank you so very much!!!

    P.S. I too am Ann Maree, I just get Anny most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Ann for choosing my card! I love playing along each week. All of the cards were great, congrats to all the picks!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!