Saturday, May 12, 2012

Winners for Nance's Mother's Day Theme Challenge


Hello, friends of The Paper Players and welcome to Winner-Day!  Thank you to everyone who played along with my challenge in Celebration of Mothers.  As with every week, there were so many beautiful entries to choose from.  First, let's see what caught the eye of our Design Team.



And now for our Headliner...

Nance's Choice:Eileen Mead
The Stampin' Actuary

 Choosing a headliner is never easy—there are always a number of contenders—but there is always one that draws me back.  This week, it was Eileen’s fantastic banner card with all its amazing details.  The jaunty banners, the non-traditional color palette, the incredible stitching and the playful placement of those beautiful pearl brads!  All added up to one gorgeous Mother’s Day card.  Congratulations, Eileen, you’re my choice for this week’s Headliner!  

Thank you to everyone who joined us last week.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a beautiful color challenge from Ann!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for choosing me as the headliner ... I am so honoured!
    I loved playing along with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of the winners...PRETTY cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Heidi for selecting my card to be part of this weeks A Cute Above. All of the card are so beautiful and what a wonderful way to celebrate moms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You so much Ann, for choosing my card as your choice for A Cut Above. It was a great surprise to get an email from
    Paper Players especially on the morning of Mothers Day, to say I had won a badge to display!! I am so honoured...
    I love your challenges each week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much Anne Marie ~ I am truly honoured that you have chosen my card....and only a month late in finding this in my 'inbox'...yikes....Thank you once again and I will wear my badge proudly ~ I love playing along with the challenges at Paper Players! Enjoy this day :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!