Sunday, January 27, 2013

Challenge #130 - A Sketch from LeAnne

Hi everyone!  You all did such a great job with Jaydee's sketch last week!  A simple sketch is a great starting point for a wide array of ideas!   This week I have another sketch for you, just a little more stepped-up.....what do you think of this:

You can use any shape where the circle element is....use your imagination!  We can't wait to see your creativity in action!  And here are the samples from the Design Team for more inspiration!


The Paper Players Design Team

10 comments:

  1. oh it was great using this sketch <3

    xo Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love LeAnne's sketch! It was so much fun to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun sketch and awesome DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inspiration! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge...It was fun to create and having a simple sketch helped on getting it done in a timely manner!...after all I have other things I need to get done...like dishes....NOT! Anyho, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are always making us WANT to play. LeAnne it has been a long time and I will be driving by again this week as I head to FL, I'll wave! I wanted to make one last card before I left and what better inspiration than your sketch!!! Hugs~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fabulous sketch from LeAnne! Thanks, I had so much fun with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LeAnne, this was SUCH a challenge for me--thank you! I had a blast trying to figure out what I wanted to do. And, as we all know, the more time in our stamping space, the better. ;o)

    --Rach

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!