Saturday, February 15, 2014

Winners for Challenge #182: Nance's color challenge

A little bit trendy, a little bit elegant....wow, we are impressed!  For what many thought was a verrrry challenging color combination, you all rose to the occasion and made these colors sing!  Many thanks for playing along with us and trying something a little different.  Before we get to our Headliner, let's have a look at the Design Team picks for A Cut Above:

And now, Nance's choice for Headliner:
Kandi & Company
Kandi's card had me at first glance.  An artful and balanced combination of the challenge colors as well as great depth and dimension.  I love the repeated circle elements in the doily, dots and elegant embellishment.  Her handmade gold embossed vellum is not only gorgeous but wicked clever.  All of it adds up to one stunning creation and my pick for this week's Headliner!  Congratulations, Kandi! 

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a fun Clean-and-Simple Challenge from sweet LeAnne!

4 comments:

  1. Kandi's card is gorgeous - well deserved first place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaydee. Thank you so much for selecting my card as you cut above! I'm thrilled, just thrilled.

    Lynn Kolcun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy - thank you sooooo much! I feel so honored, that you picked my card! You made my happy! Congratulations to all the other picks - great cards all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this made my day! Thank you SO much Nance! Your sweet comments have me grinning ear to ear! Such lovely cards by all the picks!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!