Saturday, December 20, 2014

PP225 Winners: Nance's Black Tie Theme Challenge

WOW, when we said FANCY you all really took it to heart.  Gorgeous creations in the gallery this week--thank you so much to everyone who helped us close out the Paper Players year in style! We so appreciate you playing along with us.

Thank you, also, to our amazing crew of Guest Designers--you have been such a wonderful addition to our team and we hope you will still play along with us each week!

Now...before we get to the Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of our design team:


And now to our Headliner:


Oh my, Bhavana's beautiful card caught my eye right away.  Blue and green for the holidays make my heart sing and this vellum poinsettia is gorgeous!  The textured embossing and clean layout really let the beauty of the colored vellum pop.  This stunning card has a  a quiet elegance just perfect for the winter holidays.  Congratulations, Bhavana for being a stand-out at our Black Tie event...you're my choice for Headliner!

Winners, please pick up your badges--available HERE!  As the holidays approach, we are taking a much-needed break.  Please join us again on Sunday January 4, 2015 for another awesome year of challenges!  Until then...we wish you Happy Holidays and all the best in the new year!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of the Cut Above winners! I am honored. Congratulations to all of the other winners...........beautiful cards, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of the cut above. I'm so honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for the shout out! I loved seeing all of the beautiful dressed up cards in the gallery! I am honored to be among the picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for selecting my card as headliner :) I am really honored and doing the happy dance :)
    Congrats to all the winners :)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!