Saturday, April 25, 2015

Winners for PP241: A Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Nance

Wowzers, what watercolor wonders!  So many beautiful entries.  Thank you to all who played along with our Clean-and-Simple Watercolor challenge.  You really rocked it!  Now, before we get to this week's headliner--- let's see what caught the eye of the design team:


And now our headliner:      

Alisa Tilsner
I think my jaw hit the floor when I saw Alisa's beautiful card.  The combination of vibrant color with soft watercoloring catches the eye and makes for a beautifully striking design.  The white embossed edges of the image give such a soft look and the depth of her watercoloring is amazing.  Kudos, Alisa...this might just be the prettiest card I have seen with this stamp set!  Congratulations on being my choice for Headliner this week!

Winners, please pick up your badges--available HERE! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a super sketch challenge hosted by our friend, Ann.  See you soon! 

9 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks Shannon for choosing my daisies and congrats to all the other cut aboves.
    Alisa's card is indeed stunning, congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, everyone! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all of the cut above winners and to Alisa the Headliner! Thank you so much Jaydee for choosing my card as a cut above!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you thank you thank you, this has really made my day! Thank you so much for choosing my cat card! :D Especially proud to see my card alongside such beautiful ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Laurie! What an honour and surprise! Congrats everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thank you so much. Congrats to everyone, so many beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alisa's card is beautiful. Love the pink and yellow together. Thanks Debbie for choosing my water color crayon card. It was sure fun to make. Congrats! to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thanks LeAnne for choosing my card - such great company to be in, all the cards are stunning. I love Alisa's card, it is gorgeous. Cx

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!