Saturday, July 18, 2015

Winners - Challenge #253 - Jaydee's Color Challenge

Hi Everyone.  Happy Saturday.   Thank you to all of you who played along with our challenge this week.  As always, it was very hard for our design team to choose their favorites as there were some amazing entries.

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of our design team:




Now, let's take a look at our Headliner:

 Treasure Oilerz Designs



I loved the stitching on Dawn's CAs perfection card.  The little pop of green and those popped up flowers against the monochromatic background is just gorgeous.  Dawn's attention to detail is always amazing and this card is no exception.  Who wouldn't love to receive this card in the post?  Perfection.  Congratulations, Dawn, on being my Headliner for this week.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow and check out Laurie's fabulous theme challenge.  I promise you it's a great challenge and the design team have some great inspiration for you.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jaydee! Thank you so much for choosing my card as your Headliner this week!! Totally made my day!!!
    Congrats to all the other winners too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It so does make your day getting a mention in a challenge! Thanks, LeAnne! I'mm looking forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Joanne, for my mention! It was a sweet end to a very trying day! Thanks for the uplift in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOO HOO! I am so excited. Thanks Laurie for choosing me as a Cut Above. Made my day! Louise xo

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!