Sunday, May 15, 2016

PP295 - A CAS Challenge from LeAnne

Hi everyone!  LeAnne here with our latest challenge!  First, thank you to all those who participated last week!  Your sweet creations brought springtime loveliness to us!  Today, we have a clean and simple challenge---limit the layers and embellishments on your creation---with a WILD THING theme!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!  Grrrrrowl!


The Paper Players Design Team




Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 4 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Just placed my card, hope it will appear soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice the CAS aspect, as I was so excited I could use my Flamingo dies!! LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having trouble with the linky tool..
    Here's my link http://handmadebyjuliaquinn.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/stampin-up-love-you-lots.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked! Your card is posted...thanks for playing!

      Delete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!