Saturday, July 23, 2016

Winners #PP304

Hi Everyone.  Thank you to all of you for participating and sharing your wonderful creations.  Once again the gallery was filled with amazing cards and it was difficult for our design team to make their choices.

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team:


And now, for our Headliner:


IMG_0370

Bhavanna's card is gorgeous.  I love the texture and movement in the watercolored background; it feels effortless and free and the perfectly placed squares seem to create little mini creations as the watercoloring is different in each.   The bold, graphic hello stands jumps off the page and is not overwhelmed by the background.   A beautifully composed and crafted card.  Congratulations, Bhavanna, on being my Headliner for this week.


Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a great sketch challenge from LeAnne!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card Linda and my congrats go out to all the other winners and headliner. What a brilliant collection of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for choosing my card Claire and congrats to all the cuts above and headliner, super gallery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!! So happy to see my card :) Congrats to all the cut above. Thank you Jaydee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out Colleen! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Nance for all your inspiration and picking my card

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!