Saturday, September 16, 2017

PP361 Challenge Winners

Hi Everyone.

Thank you to all of you who played along and shared your beautiful creations with us.  It was hard for all of  us on the design team to choose our winners this week as there were so many really beautiful cards in the gallery.

Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.





And now on to our Headliner.

Julie


I loved Julie's fabulous little baby card.  The polka dot paper is always perfect for a baby card, but the touches of silver took it to a whole new level and the little green bow was the wonderful finishing touch.  This card is whimsical, yet sophisticated.  What Mom wouldn't want to receive this beauty to celebrate the birth of their little one?  Congratulations, Julie.  You are my HEADLINER this week.

Don't forget to come back for LeAnne's wonderful CAS challenge tomorrow.

jaydee

6 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop, thanks for choosing my card Jaydee, was not expecting that!
    Congrats to the Cuts above, fab cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pleased to see that you chose my peony, Joanne - it's always so wonderful to be recognized! thanks so much and big congrats to Julie and all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU so much! Loved the color combo to work with... all the entries are fabulous but agree that Julie's reverse die cut is brilliant and such a wonderful baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Jan, for choosing my card! I've just been able to really stamp a lot in the past couple of weeks after a terribly back injury. I can't begin to tell you how much this means to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all! So many pretty projects! Thank you so much for featuring my card :) I'm so honored! Thanks for hosting a fun place for us all to share our creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Julie and other "A Cut Above" winners. Thanks Sandy for picking my card.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!