Saturday, June 11, 2016

PP298 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone! I had a great time visiting your blogs this week and seeing what you created for my theme challenge for Father's Day!  So many creative ideas!!!  I know we say this every week - but it's true.  You really do make it hard for us to choose our winners and this week was no exception.  

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team:




And now, for our Headliner:




When I spotted Julie's card, I laughed out loud!  This reminds me of my own family growing up.  (Two girls and a boy)  Now, my son has the same family dynamics.  The enthusiasm for their dad that shows on their faces, says it all!  Julie's coloring is fabulous!  Congratulations on being my headliner this week!  


Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  We hope you come back tomorrow for a fun color challenge from LeAnne!

11 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop, so pleased my kiddos made you smile, thanks so much for the headline. Congrats to all the Cuts Above. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That headliner is adorable and congrats to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Laurie for choosing my card! Congrats to everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Colleen, for selecting my card!!! Very nice surprise today. Congrats to everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what stamp set are these children in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were a sheet of photocopiables free in a magazine many years ago.

      Delete
  6. A sincere congratulations to all of the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Hannelie, and congrats to the all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all fabulous cards, and this was a fun challenge! Congrats to Julie and the other picks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the winners....great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!!! Congrats to all winners"

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!