Saturday, March 18, 2017

PP335 Challenge Winners


Hi Everyone

WOW! Another fabulous gallery this week - it was wonderful to see the fabulously creative takes on green and white.  As always, you made it tough for our design team to pick their favorites and we really do appreciate your participation in our challenges.

Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

 
And now for our Headliner...

Janet
I love Janet's offset squares and the different positions of the stamped leaves - these little details add so much interest and movement to the card.  The bold sentiment adds to the overall clean and simple design of the card.   All of that wonderful white space makes my CAS loving heart happy and allows the eye to focus on the leaves and sentiment.   Gorgeous CAS card.  Janet, congratulations on being my HEADLINER this week.





 
Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a sweet Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Joanne!



6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Everyone's cards are so creative. I hope you all had a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for selecting my card as A Cut Above, Valentyna! Congrats to Janet and everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card ... and congrats to the A Cut Above winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Laurie, for picking my card...you just made my day! Congrats to Janet and all the "A Cut Above" winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for selecting my card as A Cut Above, Deanne! Congrats to Janet and all the other honorees this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Claire! Congrats to the winner and other picks.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!